is this you?
We specialize in technology training, support, and consultation services for businesses and organizations in the Frisco and North DFW metroplex area.
Our typical client has between 20 and 100 users and/or computer systems and is a business or organization which relies heavily on e-mail, the Internet, and their computer network for running their day to day operations. Our clients hire us to support their computer networks, phone systems, and technology infrastructure because they want predictability in their IT budget, do not want to incur the overhead and cost of a full-time IT staff, and they don’t want to burden their employees with the responsibility of troubleshooting the company network.
We are most successful in working with clients that:
- expect reliable solutions that can provide the technology support services for their network infrastructure.
- view technology as a powerful way to boost productivity, gain a competitive advantage and grow their business.
- seek a partner that will act as a trusted advisor and seek to improve the productivity, profitability and operations of their business through technology.
- are willing to invest in solutions for business technology to eliminate repetitive manual tasks, improve communication and streamline their business operations.
You should consider adopting a managed IT solution if:
- when your IT stops, your business stops
- you do not have dedicated IT staff, and feel like you’re leaving bases uncovered
- you are federally mandated to protect the data on your business network, but feel exposed
- you’re worried that mistakes in network security can be devastating
- you agree that managed IT solutions can save time and money
- you think managed IT lets you focus on your business
Remote IT management is perfect for your business if:
- you believe in proactive management
- downtime is costly to your business
- you value improved network performance
- wish to automate routine network administrative functions
- need to maximize your network infrastructure investment
* 24/7 network monitoring
* support help desk
* 90% of trouble resolved remotely
* vendor management
pixel . print . promo
* websites that work
* persuasive graphic design
* print from bizcards to booklets to billboards
* promotional products and apparel
* network and application security assessments
* firewall and router installation and configuration
* vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
* federal compliance audits
* sql server, mysql
* reporting optimization
* sql mail scripting
* database upgrades